Ⅰ. Introduction to professional categories
Electronic information categories of professional degree graduate education include: artificial intelligence and control engineering, telecom and communication, electrical engineering, computer technology and software engineering, five professional direction to industry and local culture with high quality, strong engineering practice ability of applied information electronics, composite high-level engineering and engineering management personnel.
The degree involves :(1) the engineering field of applying control theory and technology to meet and realize automation requirements in various engineering fields; (2) Engineering fields that combine electronic technology and information and communication technology; (3) Power electronic technology, automatic control, information processing, economic management and electronic and computer technology application engineering fields; (4) Computer application projects or product development and development of engineering fields; (5) The engineering area in which software products are defined, developed, released, and maintained to meet user requirements on budget and schedule.
School of Information Science and Engineering/School of Artificial Intelligence and School of Computer Science and Technology Based on metallurgical automation and testing technology engineering research center, the Ministry of Education of intelligent information processing and real-time industrial system in hubei province key laboratory, national metallurgical industry process virtual simulation experiment teaching center, the national experimental teaching demonstration center, computer electrical and electronic experimental teaching demonstration center of hubei province, hubei university students of science and technology innovation base and so on scientific research platform, Equipped with control theory and engineering laboratories, computer control technology of process control system laboratory, laboratory, laboratories, computer application circuit analysis laboratory, the laboratory electronic technology, modern communication, program-controlled exchange LABS, signal transmission laboratory, computer and sensor laboratories, computer application, computer network and database laboratory and other advanced laboratory It also has a post-doctoral research station in Control Science and Engineering, a first-level discipline doctoral program in Control Science and Engineering, and a first-level master's program in Control Science and Engineering, Information and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Technology and Software Engineering.
Ⅱ. Training objectives
The degree holders of this major should master specialized knowledge of the discipline system, have strong ability to engage in engineering and technical work, and meet the diversified needs of the society. Specifically, they should:
1. Support the leadership of the Communist Party of China, love the motherland, abide by discipline and law, have a high sense of social responsibility to serve the country and the people, good professional ethics and entrepreneurial spirit, scientific and rigorous and pragmatic learning attitude and work style, physical and mental health.
2. Professional knowledge and engineering practice ability of electronic information, capable of applied, compound, high-level engineering technology and engineering management field.
3. Ability to independently undertake specialized technical work such as engineering planning, engineering design, engineering implementation, engineering research, engineering development, engineering management, etc., familiar with relevant industry specifications and standards.
4. Have a sense of innovation and the ability to innovate and improve related engineering links.
5. Have the ability to obtain new knowledge independently, have the ability to retrieve and analyze information, have good language and writing ability, have the ability to write academic papers and scientific and technological literature, and be proficient in and use a foreign language to read and communicate the literature of the subject
Ⅲ. Research Direction
1. Artificial intelligence and control decisions
2. Complex system information processing and control technology
3. Intelligent Robot technology and application
4. Metallurgical process optimization control and industrial network security
5. Industrial control intelligent detection technology and device
6. New energy generation and micro-grid technology
7. New power electronic equipment and application
8. Power system intelligent control technology
9. Power quality optimization control
10. Electrical equipment monitoring and diagnosis technology
11. Information fusion and integrated navigation
12. Electronic systems integration and embedded systems
13. Wireless communication and network technology
14.Signal processing and multimedia technology
15.Sensing technology and the Internet of Things
16.Data warehouse and data mining
17. Mobile Internet applications
18.Image understanding and visual analysis techniques and their applications
19.Embedded systems and industrial robotics
20.Software system analysis, design and software project management
Ⅳ. Cultivation method and length of study
1. Adopt the training method combining course study, professional practice and dissertation.
2. The tutor responsibility system shall be implemented for dissertation guidance. In addition, tutors from outside are invited to participate in the guidance of practice process, project research and other links. Off-campus tutors should generally have rich practical experience and senior technical titles.
3. Full-time master's degree students, the length of study is 3 years, the length of study is usually 2-3 years; Part-time graduate students study for a master's degree, the length of study is 3 years, the length of study is generally 3-4 years. The maximum length of study for master's degree should not exceed 5 years (including suspension).
Ⅴ. practice link
1. Professional practice plan
The professional Practice Plan is a plan for graduate students to develop before starting professional practice. It is worth 2 credits and is registered on a pass/fail basis. The proposal must be approved by the tutors on and off campus before entering the professional practice.
2. Summary and report of professional practice
At the end of professional practice, graduate students are required to write a summary and report for 6 credits and register as pass/fail.
During the period of studying for the degree, the professional practice time of graduate students of engineering master's degree with 2 years or more working experience in enterprises should be no less than 6 months, and the professional practice time of graduate students of engineering master's degree without 2 years working experience in enterprises should be no less than 1 year. The professional practice of part-time engineering graduate students can be carried out in combination with their own job tasks. Professional practice can be divided into two types: centralized practice and segmented practice. The centralized practice should be completed on site or in the internship unit for at least 6 months. The segmented practice can be completed on site, in the internship unit or on campus, and the cumulative time is not less than 6 months. After the completion of professional practice, I will write the Practice Summary and Report of Wuhan University of Science and Technology, which will be signed and signed by my tutor and corporate tutor and kept in the school for record.
1. Industry cutting-edge lectures
Graduate students must attend no less than 15 lectures at the forefront of the industry and receive 1 credit. There should be a written record of attending the industry frontier lecture, and submit a summary of the industry frontier of more than 5000 words to the supervisor for signature and approval; Before applying for the degree, the written record signed by the supervisor shall be submitted to the college for record and corresponding credits shall be recorded.
2. Proposal report
The opening report is a compulsory part, and one credit will be recorded. The result will be registered as pass/fail.
Before the topic is formally determined, the graduate students need to complete the thesis proposal report. After obtaining the consent of the supervisor, the graduate students can enter the thesis work stage after the thesis defense meeting and discussion.
The written opening report should be 0.5~ 10,000 words; There are no less than 40 references, among which foreign literature is more than one third of the total literature, and the literature published in the last five years is more than one third of the total literature. 3~5 teachers (including corporate mentors) with associate professors or doctoral degrees are required to approve, participate and sign opinions in the opening and defense. If the defense fails, the thesis must be resubmitted. After passing the evaluation of the opening report, he/she must complete the "Master's Opening Report" and submit it to the school for retention. It will be included in the degree file upon graduation.
In order to ensure sufficient time for thesis work, the time interval between submission of thesis proposal and thesis defense should not be less than 9 months.
3. Mid-term progress report
The graduate student must report the progress of the dissertation in written form and defense form, and the graduate supervisor and research group members will participate in the evaluation and guidance, 1 credit will be recorded, and the score will be registered according to pass/fail. The interim report is due in the fifth semester.
Graduate students to complete all training links, degree thesis with reference to the requirements of the relevant the wuhan university of science and technology, PhD, master's graduate students to apply for the regulation of degree academic achievements ", wuhan university of science and technology of doctor, master's degree awarded work detailed rules and the wuhan university of science and technology graduate dissertation testing regulations (try out) "and other documents.
In addition to the above documents, the graduate students of electronic information professional degree should also meet the relevant requirements of the School of Information Science and Engineering/School of Artificial Intelligence or School of Computer Science and Technology on the degree application and academic achievements of graduate students.